We are a family run Montessori School based in Paddington and Marylebone.
We opened our doors to the first little ones on South Wharf Road in June 2008. This is a small and intimate School accepting up to 28 children.
In 2009 we opened four additional classrooms in our new setting on Marylebone Lane. Marylebone caters for up to 70 children including the Hope Montessori Baby Room.
We use partner companies for Football, keep Fit activities and Spanish.
The School bus service is used to go on excursions to the museum or galleries and outings.
Our most important feature is our wonderful team of Montessori teachers and nursery practitioners.
Our key values:
- Children develop good independence and confidence
- Children have freedom to access and choose from the total range of material within the Montessori curriculum and EYFS
- A calm environment helps children become deeply involved in individual activities
- However they are also able to show energy and enthusiasm when involved in team and social activities inside the School and on outings
- Children watch over and help each other
We follow the Dr Maria Montessori teaching method which was founded over a 100-years ago and is one of the most popular and effective ways to ensure your child gets the best opportunity to develop his or her potential.
Should you visit our Schools you will see lots of Montessori equipment which we source from all over the world. Please take some time yourselves to explore the equipment. Our website explains the Montessori Methodology but we’d be delighted to talk you through how it all fits together in practice in our classrooms.
We integrate Montessori Methodology with EYFS principles and best practice to make a stimulating and fun environment for our little ones!